Sunday, December 5, 2010

End of semester.

What do you feel that you personally learned from the course?
I feel that I have learned a lot more about the finalizing of design in this course. I've learned that even after you reach a final product, its possible to still further your design to make it better. I feel like many of the skills that I had previously were strengthened throughout the semester. 

What new knowledge or skills do you feel proudest about?

I feel proudest about some of the new knowledge in illustrator and photoshop that i've learned this year. I feel like they are tools that i will use in the future. 

How do you think you have improved?

I think that some of my design skills have improved. I feel like I can look at things from different angles. 

What did you work on in class that you are most interested in pursuing on your own?

I think I would be most interested in pursuing the PSA posters. I think I would like to extend my design and use redo the handwritten type on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment